10 Questions with Becki
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
April 1, 2015
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
I think the number myth is buyers think it is still a buyer’s market and they should be able to get something for close to nothing. The market has definitely firmed up.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Seeing their faces when they have found the right house to make their new home.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
Roost caters to every spectrum of finding a home from rentals to their dream home.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
Houses seem to be selling pretty quick right now because there are more buyers looking
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
Working in the yard and exercising.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I teach senior aerobics 3 days a week.
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
Oceans Eleven, Cleveland Browns, Rascal Flatts