10 Questions with Bob
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
Since April 1, 2015
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
That this is a bad time to buy or sell.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Experiencing with them real happiness and hope represented they are finding in their new home.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
We are able to assist people whether their need is to rent, lease, or purchase their home. Also property management needs are addressed by Roost Real Estate Co.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
There will always be a threat out there and we cannot live in fear. Life is too short.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
Our grandchildren and my boxer, Chance. I do like baseball and enjoy working in the yard. I like Dale Earnhardt Jr. (NASCAR) and Phil Mickelson (PGA). Johnny Cash (Country music).
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
That I can be equally comfortable with people or by myself.
8. Coffee or Tea?
What is tea? COFFEE!!
9. Cats or Dogs?
Both are good but, did I mention my Boxer, Chance?
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
Cincinnati Reds, West Virginia Mountaineers, Cincinnati Bengals.
Bands: Tony Red Band, Tony Herdman Band, In Ten Cities, and Smoky Basement Project. You probably get the idea!