10 Questions with Jeff
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
I have been with ROOST Real Estate Co. since July of 2015.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
Many people think they cannot afford to buy a house when they actually can. Buying these days can be less expensive than renting.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
The feeling of satisfaction I get when helping someone achieve their goals.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
We have a great team of professionals with varied experience dedicated to helping our clients.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
The time is now!
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
I love antiquing and the performing arts.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
8. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee – Always!
9. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs but I have 2 cats at the moment.
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
Shawshank Redemption, Ohio State, Fleetwood Mac