10 Questions with Matt
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team / in real estate?
I Joined the ROOST team in August of 2019 and purchased my first condo in 2015.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
That only the rich can invest in real estate. The power of leverage can turn anyone into a real estate investor with the proper guidance and determination.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Being able to make a lasting, positive impact on someone’s life is the greatest reward for me.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
ROOST is different because it can assist clients in not only purchasing and selling homes, but also managing them for rentals. It’s a one-stop shop that can cater to clients’ needs.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
I would say to do what makes you feel comfortable. Also, keep in mind, when selling a home you always have the power to walk away from an offer if it doesn’t match your expectations.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
I pursue real estate investing in my spare time. Besides that, I enjoy working out and spending time with friends.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I am a fantasy football fanatic.
8. Coffee or tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
Interstellar, Michigan football, Eminem