10 Questions with Morgan
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
I’ve been with ROOST since July of 2019 but I am newly licensed.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
The myth is that realtors are not needed for real estate transactions. Yes, you can buy or sell a house on your own, but a licensed realtor will have almost unlimited access to the best marketing tools available. These tools will help a buyer or seller make the best choices for their individual needs. Your realtor will take a special interest in your real estate goals and help you navigate through any real estate market.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Working to find the next home for either an individual or family is an exciting journey. When the “perfect” home is found, I get the pleasure of watching their excitement unfold. Whether you are buying or selling, I get to help you start your new journey and that is an indescribable feeling.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
ROOST is a different kind of real estate company because we handle almost every aspect of your real estate journey. From renting your first apartment/home, to downsizing after you’ve raised your family. Our technology and marketing programs are state of the art and our internal support system is unmatched.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
Selling your house can be a nerve-wracking experience for anyone. Trying to time any real estate market can waste your precious energy and resources. A professional Realtor will ensure the highest sale possible in any market or situation. Relying on a good Realtor will help remove any fear a seller may have. As in any transaction, the client always has the final say before any final commitments are made.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
I have two little boys and a husband who take up a lot of my spare time. We love playing with them and taking them on “adventures” as my oldest son calls it.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I’ve very crafty and I love art.
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. Favorite movie?
I can’t narrow it down to just one movie, I really like mysteries/suspense movies. I’ve never been a big sport fan, but my husband has converted me to Florida State. I love Luke Combs and AC/DC.