Practical Tips For Selling Your Home – Fast
Here Are the Basics That Matter Most
· Competitively price your home. To property position your home on the market for sale, you will want to find out what similar houses in your neighborhood have been selling for in the last six to twelve months.
· Make your home look the best it can look. Click here to download your free copy of The ROOST Home Enhancement Checklist.
· Help your agent submit complete and accurate information to the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS or MLS(s), depending on where your home is located, is the key to getting your home in front of perspective buyers and their agents. Once the home is listed on the MLS, the information will be distributed to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and the rest of the internet.
· The MLS can feature 25 or more photos of your home to the MLS. Your agent can provide you to access to professional photographers and 3D video service providers as well. Your goal is to entice people who find your home on line to schedule a physical walk through.
· Ask your agent to promote your property to their past client database and through social media.
· Optimize the viewing of your home by prospective buyers. Turn on the lights, Open drapes and blinds, set the thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Be flexible with showing times.
· Finally, the relationship your agent has with the local Realtor community is paramount. Look for an agent who networks, and works with, all of the best agents in the area who will be eager to show your property to their buyer clients.
Care to learn more?
Visit us at www.ListWithROOST.com. When you are ready, invite a ROOST Real Estate Co. listing professional over to talk about your next big move.
Give us a shout. We’re here to help.