10 Questions with Diedre
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
Since 2016, but Chris and I have worked together for many years.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
The idea that real estate agents will become obsolete. Buying a home is one of the biggest investments people make in their lifetime and professional, personal help will always be very important.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Solving problems. Anyone can handle a simple transaction but I enjoy the complicated ones the require some extra thought.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
Roost Real Estate Co. is totally client centered. We strive to treat our clients like friends instead of just customers.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
Whether the market is good or bad, a great agent can help you get it sold.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
Horseback riding and taking care of a barn full of animals.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I fox hunt several times a week.
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?