10 Questions with Gretchen
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
I have been with ROOST Real Estate Co. since the very beginning in 2014. I have been a licensed Realtor since 2009.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
That renters will “hurt” a house. We have awesome residents that take great care of their homes.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
It is a wonderful feeling when I am able to help my clients buy or rent the perfect home fore them.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
ROOST is a very approachable company. The environment is relaxed and makes everyone feel welcome.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
We have honest agents that are very knowledgeable and will keep their clients updated through the process.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
I am a Netflix junkie! I also play guitar and sing country music around the area.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I’ve lived in over 20 different homes!
8. Coffee or Tea?
Iced vanilla coffee
9. Cats or Dogs?
I have 2 dogs and 2 cats at home. I can’t choose!
10. Favorite movie?
All the Harry Potter Movies!