10 Questions with Josh
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
I joined ROOST in October of 2015.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
People should think of real estate as an awesome investment opportunity, not just an expense.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Helping people achieve their dream of owning a home. Selling their current home is often the first step in getting them where they’d like to be.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
Roost is different because it’s not a “cut- throat” company, like some other real estate companies. Everyone is willing to help each other out along the way.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
The market is actually in a good place right now, and holding onto a property that does not meet your needs could be far worse. Working with a Realtor can help you work through these fears and move forward!
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
I spend most of my free time with my beautiful wife and two awesome kids. I also enjoy cheering on the Buckeyes and Bengals, going camping, and hanging out with my friends.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I’m really interested in learning how to play the banjo.
8. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. I’ve never been one to turn down an Irish coffee especially!
9. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs, by far!
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
Movie: Meet the Parents. Sports team: Ohio State, Bengals, Reds, Cavs. Band: Almost anything country, and Eric Church is near the top right now.