10 Questions with Tina
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
Since I became a licensed agent in July of 2016.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
I think one myth about the market is that sellers do not like to list their homes during the winter months for fear their home will not sell as quickly as the spring/summer months. There is always a need for new listings and there are always buyers looking regardless of the time of the year.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
The excitement on the home buyer’s face when you tell them they just bought their new home and you hand them the keys!
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
The one stop shop of selling, buying, and property management all under one roof.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
To trust your realtor to guide you through the process. Being well informed will make the transition very pleasant and rewarding.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, attending social events, traveling and supporting local restaurants.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I am extremely claustrophobic!
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
I love them both!
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
I am not sure I have a favorite movie but I enjoy anything that keeps in suspense! Favorite sports team would be the Ohio State Buckeyes! Favorite band would be Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.