10 Questions with Avery
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
You have to be in a hot or up-and-coming market to prosper in real estate. The key is learning the market well enough to identify good opportunities.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Establishing a relationship with families beyond the sale.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
Their dedication to personal attention, the tech savvy approach, and an established and rapidly growing company.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
Trust the knowledge of your agent. A good agent will help you collect the proper info and assist you through making wise decisions.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
Keeping up with my wife and four children! We spend a majority of our time together enjoying the outdoors.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
I enjoy real estate investing, I am a wrestling coach, and I am a member of Grafton UNM Church.
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
Have not had much time for these things……whatever the kids are watching or listening to these days! I usually fall asleep during the movies!