10 Questions with Priscilla
1. How long have you been a part of the ROOST team?
I joined the ROOST team in November of 2014 but I have been a licensed real estate agent since 1993.
2. What’s the number one myth that you hear about the Real Estate market that you’d like to clear up?
Not all houses sell in 1, 2 or 7 days. Every listing is different and every market is different.
3. What is your favorite part about helping people find their next home or helping people sell their current home?
Building relationships and friendships. I cherish my relationships with buyers and sellers. I try to make the process as enjoyable as possible for them. It is not easy buying or selling in today’s market so you need an agent in your corner working hard for you.
4. In your opinion what makes ROOST a different kind of real estate company?
ROOST is a very technological savvy real estate company that is innovative and ahead of the competition in today’s real estate market.
5. What is the one thing you would tell someone who is hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market?
When I work with clients that are very hesitant to list their home out of fear of the market, I simply tell them to tread carefully. It is a very awkward market and it is impossible to predict the outcome. However, I will always be at your side and we will work as a team to get your home sold as quickly as possible.
6. When you’re not working at ROOST what hobby occupies your time?
Between my husband and myself, we have 5 children and 5 grandchildren. We enjoy family time, music and traveling when possible.
7. What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
Most people do not know that I originally wanted to go into law enforcement. My father is the person that talked to me about considering a real estate career in 1993 and here I am.
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs but love our kitty
10. Favorite movie? Sports team? Band?
The Big Lebowski, Don’t kill me OSU fans but Michigan Wolverines, Led Zeppelin